PLAY WITHIN YOUR LIMITS
The Paiute Palace Casino takes the issue of responsible gaming very seriously. We encourage all Guests to enjoy their recreational gaming activities by staying within their limits and budgets. In order to assist you in seeking help if you feel you may have a gambling problem, we have listed some information and contacts for developing a better understanding of responsible gaming. We encourage you to contact one of the listed organizations today if you feel it applies to you.
How do you know if you have a gambling problem?
A compulsive gambler is defined as someone whose gambling has caused growing and continuing problems in his or her life.
- Inability to stop gambling
- Vows to abstain
- Increasing financial, work and/or relationship difficulties as a result of gambling
What can you do if you have a problem?
Recognition and admittance that you may have a progressive illness of compulsive or addictive gambling is the first step for getting help. Thousands of people have received help through Gamblers Anonymous and other programs designed specifically for people with gambling problems and other addictive or compulsive problems.
You can also call for confidential help: National Help line for Problem and Compulsive Gambling 1-800-522-4700.
Helpful information for you can also be found on these web sites:
- Bishop Paiute Gaming Commission
- National Council on Problem Gambling, States Councils and Affiliates which include links to its states affiliates
- The Institute for Research on Pathological Gambling and Related Disorders at Harvard Medical School
- American Gaming Association
- Gamblers Anonymous
- National Center for Responsible Gaming Council on Compulsive Gambling of California [CCGC]